We will develop and deliver a customized workshop to engage, equip and inspire classified staff to take their service delivery to another level. This transformative program will include interactive exercises, practical examples, and real-time coaching in a fun yet focused environment.
- Define world-class service and increase awareness and commitment to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Equip staff with proven techniques in building rapport and exceeding expectations for internal and external customers.
- Highlight the power of first impressions and reveal secrets in mastering the initial moments that set the tone for the customer experience.
- Promote and nurture greater consistency in service delivery.
- Provide staff members with a proven strategy for better service recovery and issue resolution.
- Enhance personal ownership and empowerment of staff members to continually improve the quality of the customer experience and more!
Professional Development Categories
- 1. Discipline Development
The course module is designed to enhance professional knowledge and skills within each person’s academic discipline or professional job area. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Courses, conferences, seminars, and workshops
- Participation in research and individual studies
- Educational travel (domestic and international)
- Certification training and certification (Process and Products).
The course module relate directly to teaching methodology or techniques, assessment techniques, and other non-discipline specific experiences. Activities may include:
- Conferences, seminars, workshops, and teleconferences on assessment
- Focus groups on teaching styles
- Workshops on classroom research, teaching methods, or learning styles.
- Career/Personal Development
The course module addresses opportunities for personnel to expand their career goals and address their personal needs. Topics may include:
- Microsoft Office certification
- Stress management, conflict resolution, time management, and retirement
- Communication skills, team building, time management, career management
- Leadership Development
The course module provide leaders and emerging leaders with opportunities to learn, grow, and change in order to develop knowledge, skills, and tools to function effectively within the organization. Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Supervisory skills
- Goal setting and measuring effectiveness